New York (CNN Business)Tuesday’s marathon hearing in the Trump impeachment inquiry began at 9 a.m. Eastern and ended around 8:25 p.m. On Fox News, Tucker Carlson was dismissive of the four witnesses, saying “the circus train of impeachment remains stalled on the tracks.” But others saw a deepening crisis rather than a circus. On CNN, Jeffrey Toobin said “today was a graveyard for Republican talking points.”
How C-SPAN is keeping up with all the action
‘Co-conspirators of Trump’s crime’
Red Bull, energy bars, chips for reporters
Meme of the day
Keep it simple for viewers!
Schiff’s poor timing?
Sondland speaks on Wednesday
- If the House Won’t Vote, Impeachment Inquiry Is Just a Democratic Stunt
- Trump fumes over impeachment inquiry, blasts critics in tweets
- Trump slams Romney, Democrats as impeachment inquiry escalates
- Michigan Democrat confronted over support of impeachment inquiry at town hall
- Michigan Democrat confronted at town hall over support for impeachment inquiry
- Kuster announces support for impeachment inquiry
- Today's Congress can learn from the Nixon impeachment inquiry
- Full List: Who Supports an Impeachment Inquiry Against Trump?
- Democrats Say Their Impeachment Inquiry Has Already Begun
- Himes calls for Trump impeachment inquiry, delegation's 1st