Power lines in Oakland, Calif., on Oct. 14, 2019. Power lines in Oakland, Calif., on Oct. 14, 2019. Photo: Jim Wilson, NYT Photo: Jim Wilson, NYT Image 1 of / 34 Caption Close Image 1 of 34 Power lines in Oakland, Calif., on Oct. 14, 2019. Power lines in Oakland, Calif., on Oct. 14, 2019. Photo: Jim Wilson, NYT PG&E hasn’t confirmed precise outage timing. Here’s when counties say they’re going dark. 1 / 34 Back to Gallery Less than 24 hours away from a potential widespread power shut-off in Northern California, PG&E was still hesitant to share any details about exactly when blackouts would start rolling out. “The high fire risk conditions are expected to begin early Wednesday morning and continue throughout Thursday,” said spokesperson Tamar Sarkisfian, but she declined to give details on which California counties might see shut-offs first, or what time residents might expect to be left in the dark. Meanwhile, city officials and local agencies started pushing out messages on social media that they had received information from PG&E. “PG&E says NO power shutoff event in Contra Costa County tomorrow,” tweeted the county. When asked, PG&E declined to confirm shutoff timing to SFGATE. PG&E says… Read full this story
- Varun Dhawan Confirms Being Diagnosed With COVID-19; Says 'I Could Have Been More Careful'
- Neetu Kapoor Confirms Being Diagnosed With COVID-19; Says She Is Feeling Better Now
- Dovewood Court Homes Go Dark For Holidays To Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- Cyberpunk 2077 pre-load times and release timing: Here's exactly when you can play
- New Shared Ownership shake-up confirmed for first time buyers - how it will work
- Nexstar Stations And WGN America Go Dark On Dish Network
- NFL committed to finishing regular season on time, Roger Goodell says
- Kriti Sanon Confirms Testing Positive For COVID-19; Says ‘Be Safe Guys, The Pandemic Hasn't Gone Yet'
- Biden shows off walking boot for first time since injury, says he feels 'good'
- Newsmax Beats Fox News Ratings For First Time as CEO Says 'We're Here to Stay'
PG&E hasn't confirmed precise outage timing. Here's when counties say they're going dark. have 343 words, post on www.sfgate.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.