When MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace reminded Stephen Colbert that she used to work in Republican politics, the Late Show host replied, “I used to make fun of your boss a lot.” Since serving as President George W. Bush’s White House communications director, Wallace has seen her party betray its ideals in favor of full-on fealty to Donald Trump. And nothing quite sums up that transformation like a recent clip from Fox News in which host Laura Ingraham and her former Bush administration colleague John Yoo suggest that “some people” might call Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman a traitor to America. “Except those people aren’t chickenshit like the three of you and they know he passed a background check that the president’s daughter and son-in-law didn’t,” Wallace said in response on her MSNBC show. She waved her arms in protest as Colbert replayed the moment for his audience Wednesday night. But as Wallace as explained, she didn’t regret the sentiment of her comments, only her use of the word “chickenshit,” which delighted her young son a little too much. “What has happened to your side?” Colbert asked her. “Because the Republicans, you know, I don’t always agree with what their policies might… Read full this story
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace: Trump Has Been ‘Lying’ Since His Inauguration
- Bubba Wallace, Ty Dillon off to better 2020 starts than Cup champions
- Why Republicans do better than Democrats for black Americans
- Inside the Chris Matthews Exit: MSNBC Boss Went to D.C. to Plead With Him to Quit
- Fox News' Chris Wallace: "We're All Sort of Struggling to Understand the Bernie Sanders Phenomenon"
- When Everybody Was Distracted, Marco Rubio May Have Just Blown Up the Republican Party
- Dems thwart Senate Republicans on 2 abortion-related bills
- ‘POR QUE?’: MSNBC Anchor Stunned When Latino Man Says Daughter Voting Trump
- After Chris Matthews' Sudden MSNBC Departure, Questions Abound
- MSNBC personalities call Sanders' 'establishment' attacks on Biden 'a lie,' say senator is part of it
MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Rips Into Fellow Republicans: They ‘Know Better’ have 344 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.