Online guide highlights senior living communities with quality programs and top features
COLUMBUS, Ohio (PRWEB) November 15, 2019
MemoryCare.com, a comprehensive resource for caregivers and older adults living with memory impairment, has announced the Best Memory Care Facilities in Columbus, Ohio. The guide identifies 21 memory care communities based on location, access to experts, facility features and amenities.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, 5.6 million people age 65 and older are living with Alzheimer’s dementia. In Columbus, the number of senior deaths related to Alzheimer’s increased by 30 percent between 2013 and 2017. Memory care facilities offer activities and therapies to help delay or halt cognitive decline. They also give family members and caregivers peace of mind by providing a safe environment for loved ones.
“There’s a high demand for quality memory care all across our nation; specifically, in cities like Columbus, which experienced a rapid increase in Alzheimer’s related deaths,” says Joyce Collins. “MemoryCare.com provides free resources to help families find the best facilities.”
Through hours of research and an intensive selection process, MemoryCare.com was designed to help caregivers find effective solutions for their loved ones. The website not only highlights the best facilities in the city, it also shares information about cost, reviews from residents, type of care offered and more. For a detailed listing of the Best Memory Care Facilities in Columbus, OH, please visit https://www.memorycare.com/columbus-oh-facilities/.
2019 Best Memory Care Facilities in Columbus, Ohio (in alphabetical order)
ABOUT MEMORYCARE.COM https://www.memorycare.com/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/memorycare_com_names_the_best_facilities_for_senior_memory_care_in_columbus_oh/prweb16727737.htm
- The Best Actress on TV Is Sandra Oh
- 'Slumdog' named best picture at UK's BAFTA awards
- Facebook film 'The Social Network' named best movie of 2010 by National Society of Film Critics
- The Latest: 'The Inheritance' named best new play in London
- CHSAA's best make runs, memories in senior classic
- Whistleblower is Dems' best ammo in health care fight
- Ad blitz on senior citizen care targets baby boomers - and their parents
- New York legislators push for best White House health care overhaul for the state
- 'The Hangover Part II' makes $138 million in five days, best opening in Memorial Day weekend history
- Don’t interrupt Iowa seniors' health care