Kelsea Ballerini may have had one of the most unique looks at the 2019 CMAs.
The “Homecoming Queen” entered the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., on Wednesday in a teal sequined two-piece outfit, which exposed not only her sculpted midriff, but her toned legs as well.
The 26-year-old singer-songwriter was accompanied to country music’s biggest night with husband and fellow musician, Morgan Evans.
For Evans’ part, the 34-year-old kept his red carpet look classic as he often does, in a white collared shirt, dark gray wool suit and polished black loafers.
The female vocalist of the year nominee performed her solo single, “Homecoming Queen,” and also appeared on-stage with Little Big Town during the show.
- Tara Sutaria, Swara Bhasker and Janhvi Kapoor stun in high slit lehengas. See latest pics
- Holiday Gifts for the Harry Potter Fan 2019
- Barbara Palvin's Holiday Gift Guide 2019
- Minority rights and conversions figure among poll issues in Jharkhand
- Watch Luffy Take on Kaido at in New One Piece Episode
- General election 2019: Johnson to welcome new MPs to Westminster
- General election 2019: Boris Johnson thanks North for trusting Tories
- Super Bowl 2019 Commercials Preview: Watch Ads Starring Cardi B, Steve Carell and More
- From Serena Williams to the Backstreet Boys: These Are Some of the Best 2019 Super Bowl Commercials
- General election 2019: Let the Labour leadership battle commence