Dear Mom or Dad, Grandpa or Granny, or even Auntie or Uncle: While this column is addressed to you, please send it along to whomever among your issue or progeny is roasting their first turkey. Perhaps they are at college and a Friendsgiving is in the offing; perhaps they are a new bride or groom. Whoever they are, they are scared wattle-less — so scared, they are less likely to ask you for help (being on your own means proving it) and instead turn to their default assistant, their handheld.There, they will find everything that they need. But, still, they do not yet know how to sort, where to land. It is all too much. This dad understands, for he has roasted many a turkey and mashed many a spud. Let him stand in loco parentis; these are what he thinks are the best tricks or the most important basics for cooking a Thanksgiving Day dinner, or, well, any big meal. Overall, find a good many helps over on YouTube, where you’ll render our most popular kitchen vids this time of year. RELATED: 10 Denver restaurants serving a better-than-home-cooked dinner this Thanksgiving My go-tos for online culinary cues are three: seriouseats.com, thekitchn.com,… Read full this story
- Christmas and Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe Help for the Turkey Impaired
- The Great Annual Tradition - Cooking a Thanksgiving Turkey
- Annual Tradition - Cooking Thanksgiving Turkey
- Pardoning the Thanksgiving Turkey - An American Tradition
- Gourmet Cooking - Handy Butane Stoves For Effortless Cooking!
- A Handy Guide To Back Pain Relief
- The Cool Cook's Guide to Balsamic Vinegar
- Dorm Room Decorations - Your Handy Guide
- A Secret Tangerine Glazed Turkey Recipe - Just in Time For the Holidays
- All You Need To Know When Cooking A Turkey
Get Cooking: A handy guide for roasting your first Thanksgiving turkey have 305 words, post on www.denverpost.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.