Ever receive a 483 or warning letter? Want to make sure it doesn’t happen again?
FALLS CHURCH, Va. (PRWEB) November 13, 2019
FDA 483s, Warning Letters & Enforcement Trends https://www.fdanews.com/483swarningletters
What’s the chance of getting hit with a 483 or warning letter in 2020? And what can one do to avoid it?
Get an early warning on problem areas to focus on. Mark the calendar for Monday, Nov. 25.
Former FDA assistant counsel John Fuson Esq. of Crowell & Moring LLP and his colleague Chalana Damron Esq. take attendees on a deep dive inside FDA enforcement thinking. Attendees will discover what the agency is pinpointing and what it’s soft-pedaling:
- Enforcement trends: 2019 FDA enforcement activity — 483s and warning letters — vs. prior years
- Most prevalent targets of FDA inspections
- GMP violations most often cited in 483s and in warning letters
- Managing inspections to minimize risk of escalation
- How lawsuits are born: The role that FDA enforcement actions play
Strengthen quality and compliance systems!
Interested in registering multiple sites?
Webinar Details: https://www.fdanews.com/483swarningletters
Easy Ways to Register: https://www.fdanews.com/483swarningletters
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/fdanews_announces_fda_483s_warning_letters_enforcement_trends_webinar_nov_25_2019/prweb16721688.htm
- FDA Issues Warning to Canadian Company
- FDA warns of fake gov't warning letters sent to consumers
- 10 Social Media Trends to Watch in 2019
- Trend Council Highlights Textile Trends for Spring Summer 2019
- Movers & Shakers: July 25, 2019
- Communication ministry sends second warning letter to Facebook
- 3 Investing Trends To Watch In 2019
- Movers & Shakers: Sept. 25, 2019
- The FDA is warning parents about pacifiers after 4 babies were hospitalized for botulism
- Business People: Sunday, Nov. 25