close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Nov. 13 Fox News Flash top headlines for Nov. 13 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com Prosecutors claimed a new filing Monday that Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., was told as early as 2010 that he and his wife were breaking the law by using campaign funds for personal expenditures that included a trip to Arizona for his daughter’s Irish dancing competition, according to a report. Hunter and his wife, Margaret, were indicted in August 2018 for allegedly misusing more than $250,000 in campaign funds, less than three months before he won reelection last year. DUNCAN HUNTER FAILS TO WIN LOCAL GOP ENDORSEMENT AS FEDERAL TRIAL APPROACHES A footnote in the filing said Hunter reported to his chief of staff that he timed the Phoenix Irish dance competition trip to coincide with a “meeting with a (charity event) coordinator,” The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. “Hunter traveled to Phoenix in January 2016 for his daughter’s Irish dance competition and visited [congressional field representative Joseph] Browning to ‘take a look at (his) retirement place’ — but did not discuss any campaign business,” the filing said. “Campaign records demonstrate that Hunter used at least $632 in campaign funds… Read full this story
- Chrissy Teigen slams claims she used Jeffrey Epstein's private jet for trip to his home
- 'Sex slave' NYC priest, 57, accused of using $1million in church funds to pay for his BDSM master and buy a house is found dead in his New Jersey home
- U.S. could redirect funds to schools that don't close during pandemic: DeVos
- Strictly Come Dancing to have 'first all-female couple in show's 16-year history... and bosses have their eyes on Jessie J and Gillian Anderson'
- Trump administration seeks to use global aid for nuclear projects
- House panel advances health bill with $24B in emergency COVID-19 funds
- Amid pandemic, wealthy U.S. families approved for government loans
- Britain’s tired old economy isn’t strong enough for Brexit
- The Ghislaine Maxwell tapes: How Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘madam’ came across as arrogant during her combative interview with lawyers of ‘sex slave’ Virginia Roberts
- 'Cut me wherever you want, or I will': Court is played terrifying recording of Johnny Depp begging Amber Heard to slice him with a knife
Duncan Hunter used campaign funds for daughter's Irish dance competition trip, prosecutors say have 387 words, post on www.foxnews.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.