LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — One person died Tuesday in a shooting with LAPD officers in South LA.
The shooting was reported at 29th and Central in South LA at about 8:15 a.m. One person was reported down from a gunshot wound.
An LAPD spokesman confirmed the officer-involved shooting, but did not release anymore details.
A command post was set up at 28th and Central.
Aerial footage showed a firefighter pulling a white sheet over what looked to be a body, near a blood trail.
— John Schreiber (@johnschreiber) November 19, 2019
- UPDATED: Gunman shoots physician at Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Black Friday Guide: The Complete Guide To Black Friday Shopping
- “Multiple shooters” reported by an Australian man staying in the room right next to Stephen Paddock at the Mandalay Bay
- What It's Really Like to Be a Female Cop
- This Is What It's Like To Be A Female Cop