Other prominent shareholders include the former Australian head of UBS Matthew Grounds, the Oatley Family and John Symond. Based on the closing price HomeCo, which is focused on “hyper convenience” retail, has market capitalisation of about $750 million and boasts high-profile tenants including Amart Furniture, Spotlight, Nick Scali, Woolworths or Coles. It’s been a remarkable achievement over a relatively short period of time David Di Pilla The deal is a legacy of Woolworths’ disastrous hardware joint venture that saw it offload a clutch of Masters properties when it shut the chain down. Mr Di Pilla said it was only two years since the group had closed the acquisition of the Masters business. “It’s been a remarkable achievement over a relatively short period of time,” Mr Di Pilla said at the float event in Sydney. Loading “We don’t take being a publicly listed company lightly. The foundation shareholders are not selling down any of their holdings and I’ve got my hard-earned in there too.” One of its differentiating points is that 20 per cent of the tenants are what HomeCo regards as e-commerce proof services. “We have gyms, medical centres, child care, and vets and about 30 per cent of the… Read full this story
- Haters gonna hate, pols reap rewards of attention
- Marketing gold: Businesses reap rewards from data
- Protein Brokers, LLC Women Owned & Managed Company named Master Broker for 5 C
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Tax Plan Can Get The Rich To Actually Want To Make All Americans Richer. Here's How
- The Complete Master Class in Coding
- Pacific Northwest Master Sculptor, Laran Ghiglieri, To Create Heroic Monument for Treasure Investments Corp.
- Company news: Caitlin Esposito joined Le Moyne College’s master’s occupational therapy program
- Company news: Dan Bartelli promoted to director of operations at Nixon Gear
- Company news: Ryan Planer joined St. Joseph’s Physicians Primary Care
- Trump’s tax cut one year later: What companies promised and what came to pass
Rich listers reap rewards as company built on Masters' demise soars on debut have 335 words, post on www.smh.com.au at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.