A hearing Thursday aired four new charges against a former employee at VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa accused of alleged sexual assault of four children while under his care at the Colorado Springs club.Ryan Callins, 22, appeared in court to plead not guilty on charges that he sexually abused twin 7-year-old girls at the club’s daycare facility sometime last year. An amended court document, filed Sept. 23, shows that four additional charges were brought against Callins: two counts of criminal attempt to commit sexual assault on a child by person in a position of trust and two counts of criminal attempt to commit unlawful sexual contact.The former employee is now accused of abusing four children, said Lee Richards, spokeswoman for the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office. Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Error! There was an error processing your request. Police began investigating Callins in February after another club member reported that she overheard her twin daughters whisper that he had made them touch his genitals while at VillaKids, one of the club’s daycare facilities. Court documents indicate that the touching occurred between June 1 and Nov. 13, 2018. Parents, whose children were… Read full this story
- Colorado’s affordable housing war chest will grow by millions in the coming years. Will it be enough?
- Jeff Bezos hits back at his girlfriend's brother and accuses him of attempting to extort him by filing defamation lawsuit insisting he was not the source of nude pictures leaked to National Enquirer
- NRL star Josh Reynolds, 30, is charged with assaulting his girlfriend, 29, and 'leaving her with bruises to her arms and legs' - just a year after their heartache at losing twins
- Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan arrested after allegedly getting abusive toward estranged wife Kate Major
- Ghislaine Maxwell told prosecutors Jeffrey Epstein was a ‘kind, loving man with a ready smile’ after sex abuse arrest
- Premier League brings in bans for discriminatory, abusive or violent behaviour
- Colorado Springs School wins big over Fountain Valley, 57-30
- Former NAB chief of staff accused of 'accepting $6.6million in bribes to defraud her bank' is arrested over a $40million corruption scandal after her property empire was frozen
- Huawei faces new US charges alleging decades-long effort to steal technology
- Accused serial killer Ryan Sharpe's attorneys say Supreme Court could void split-jury conviction
More charges filed against former VillaSport Athletic Club employee accused of sexually abusing children in Colorado Springs club have 405 words, post on gazette.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.