Brunswick West Leased to Bottlemart Express, a 531 sq m corner block at 82-86 Melville Road sold through Fitzroys’ Chris James and Ervin Niyaz for $1.89 million. The price reflected a tight 4.6 per cent yield. Mr James said the campaign generated more than 70 inquiries, mostly from developers and land bankers. Chirnside Park Unit 9 at 286-288 Maroondah Highway has sold for $1,675,000 on a passing yield of 7 per cent. The 850 sq m concrete tilt panel unit was leased to Ace Space Children’s Play Centre. It recently renewed a five-year lease returning $118,014 per annum, said Cushman & Wakefield’s Robert Colaneri and Jordie Cassidy. LEASES Docklands Nick Theodossi, from Nick Theodossi Prestige Cars, has leased a showroom he owns at 50 Lorimer Street, on the corner of Montague Street. The 200 sq m, high-ceiling showroom with one car space was leased through Sutherland Farrelly’s Paul Sutherland for $92,000 per annum, plus GST. Hawthorn Hungarian patisserie Kurtosh is the latest Sydney eatery to expand into Melbourne. Fitzroys’ Chris James negotiated a straight 10-year lease for Kurtosh over a 112 sq m space in the landmark Lido Cinemas complex on Hawthorn’s Glenferrie Road at $85,000 per annum net. South… Read full this story
- Medical building owners want city's help dealing with University Square's 'specter'
- UCHealth purchases $5.9M medical building in Woodland Park
- Medical building boom continues to reverberate in Butler, Warren counties: What happened in 2018
- Crews Respond to Level 2 Hazmat in Boston Medical Building
- Newly-built Seaport office building sells for $445 million
- Medical building planned for Kapolei
- Lakewood medical buildings under construction, seeking tenants
- North-side office buildings sell for $17M
- Downtown Cleveland building sells for $3.35 million
- South Boston Office Building Sells for $33.5M
Medical building sells for $9m have 285 words, post on www.smh.com.au at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.