Package bank accounts mean customers pay a fee to their bank to use the account, but they come with all sorts of benefits. Martin Lewis revealed the one account that gets you family travel insurance and smart phone insurance for £156 a year, which could be a significant saving. Martin Lewis said: “Some bank accounts aren’t really bank accounts – they’re packages of insurance with a bank account pegged on. “These are known as packaged bank accounts and the insurance is in return for a monthly fee. “While they’re a waste of cash for many who were upsold them without need, if you’d be shelling out for the insurance anyway they can be a winner.” Martin Lewis’s best package bank accounts Best long-term bank account Martin said: “The long-term top pick for many is Nationwide’s FlexPlus account, yet from next week it is cutting the three per cent interest it pays on up to £2,500 for those in credit, which has caused anger for existing customers. “Yet having crunched the numbers, for families at least, it’s still easily the best buy. You pay £13/mth fee (so £156/yr) and get worldwide family travel insurance including winter sports cover up to your… Read full this story
- How to Open an Offshore Bank Account
- Packaged Current Accounts - Are They Good Value For Money?
- Basic Bank Accounts Failing the Basic Needs of Consumers
- How to Use an Offshore Bank Account
- Offshore Bank Accounts - Offshore Banking Swiss Bank Account - Private Bank Accounts
- Offshore Bank Accounts Pros - Cons, Interest Benefits
- Avoiding the Myths of Offshore Bank Accounts
- How to Compare Bank Accounts and Savings Accounts
- Finding Business Bank Account
- Finding The Right Bank Account - What To Look For
Martin Lewis reveals the best package bank accounts - sign up now for £500 benefit have 303 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 24, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.