Gusty winds and temperatures in the 50s won’t stick around for long in Colorado Springs, forecasters say.While Thursday’s high is predicted near 59, temperatures are expected to jump nearly 20 degrees by Friday, the National Weather Service bureau in Pueblo reported. Friday’s predicted high is near 77.Dry conditions have led El Paso County Sheriff Bill Elder to issue fire restrictions for all of unincorporated El Paso County. Under the restrictions, residents are prohibited from the following: Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Error! There was an error processing your request. Open burning, with the exception of fires inside permanently constructed fire grates, and charcoal grills and wood burning stoves in an area cleared of all flammable materialsSelling or using fireworksSmoking outside, except for inside a car or building, a recreation site or while in an area at least three feet in diameter that is barren or cleared of all flammable materialsThe weekend’s forecast includes sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-60s. There will be significant drops overnight: Saturday night could see temperatures as low as 34 degrees and 36 degrees on Sunday night, the weather service reported.Today: Sunny, with a high near 59…. Read full this story
- Ashburn Weather Forecast For The Weekend Ahead
- Weston Weather Forecast For The Weekend Ahead
- Brewers announce Colorado Springs as Triple-A affiliate
- Brewers outright reliever Wooten to Triple-A Colorado Springs
- Brewers option RHP Kintzler to Triple-A Colorado Springs
- Arizona United SC falls to Colorado Springs
- Centreville Weather Forecast For The Weekend Ahead
- Chantilly Weather Forecast For The Weekend Ahead
- Bruce Chen looks ahead of schedule this spring
- Monster of a weekend ahead at Dover for ‘Rowdy’ Busch?
Forecast: Warmer weekend ahead after chilly Thursday in Colorado Springs have 294 words, post on gazette.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.