The 20-year-old man who was shot and killed by at least one El Paso County sheriff’s deputy Sunday was identified by investigators Thursday as David Page. Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. Error! There was an error processing your request. Page, a Monument resident, reportedly fired a pellet gun at pedestrians, passing cars and Monument police officers from a home at the 200 block of Second Street in Monument, Colorado Springs police said.Police reported that when officers attempted to make contact, Page fired multiple projectiles at an occupied sheriff’s cruiser, shattering a door window. No deputies were injured. Police said at least one deputy fired at Page, killing him. Shootings involving law enforcement officers are typically investigated by an agency not involved in the shooting. The findings are turned over to the District Attorney’s Office, which determines if the use of deadly force was justified.
- Chiefs ID 30-year-old man killed in Arrowhead lot
- Brewers option RHP Kintzler to Triple-A Colorado Springs
- Brewers announce Colorado Springs as Triple-A affiliate
- Brewers outright reliever Wooten to Triple-A Colorado Springs
- Arizona United SC falls to Colorado Springs
- Police identify man who died in Arrowhead parking lot
- Police ID man killed in Arrowhead Stadium lot
- Police release name of man killed in Detroit church shooting
- Police seek assailant who killed two NASCAR fans
- Cops: Man kills son after football beef
Colorado Springs police identify Monument man killed by authorities on Sunday have 247 words, post on gazette.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.