I’m all for buying something at the $5 price tag. But buying two things for $5? Watch my eyes light up. That’s what happened when I heard about Fat Sully’s late-night special, where you get a slice of pizza (read: larger-than-your-head slice of pizza) and a beer for $5. The size of the slice ensures you won’t go hungry. It’s basically a full meal. By the way, the downtown Colorado Springs pizza joint on South Tejon Street has another deal — this one offered all day — worth your $5 bill: A PBR pint and a shot of Jim Beam.
- Disney Plus sign-up: the cheapest deals and prices for the streaming service
- Most people in England to be offered flu vaccine
- Pharma execs decline Trump offer for meeting on drug prices
- Milford, Orange Eateries Offer Special Deals To Federal Workers
- Audit criticizes Colorado board on treating sex offenders
- Oil firms kept state’s gas supply tight to hike price, group says
- Look away Boris! Postcode checker shows which pubs and restaurants are offering up to £10 off meals in August under Rishi Sunak's new scheme - and it doesn't look like it will help much with the government's anti-obesity drive!
- Chennai, are you binging on ‘Popeye pizza’ while binge watching Indian Matchmaking on Netflix?
- I'll have a pizza that! Moment hungry squirrel steals two big slices from family's takeout order after delivery driver leaves it on the porch
- Opioid crisis in Colorado could get worse amid pandemic
Colorado Springs eatery offers massive pizza slices for a not-so-massive price have 258 words, post on gazette.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.