You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service. We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information. While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers. We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won’t tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don’t include URLs to Web sites. We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in… Read full this story
- Footballers’ amazing body transformations from Ronaldo bulking up to muscled Adonis to Hazard shifting excess weight
- A former basketball player is opening young footballers’ minds in lockdown
- Samuel Eto'o is celebrated for much more than football in his hometown
- Scoring 13 against Thailand was great, some of the US celebrations were not
- Vijayan asks young footballers to idolise Chhetri, follow his work ethic
- Bundesliga German Football League Highlights: Borussia Dortmund Beat Schalke 4-0 As Football Returns In Germany
- The US scored 13 against Thailand but we still don't know if they can defend
- Legendary footballer Gary Lineker on his sport returning: 'You cannot play football and social distance'
- Football But Not As We Know It: Odd Sights From Bundesliga Comeback
- The route to glorified kickabouts masquerading as top-flight football
WPIAL Week 3 football: How to watch, listen and find scores have 345 words, post on triblive.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.