The streets of downtown Pendleton returned to the Old West on Friday morning as the Westward Ho! Parade made its way to the Pendleton Round-Up grounds. No motorized vehicles are allowed in this annual march from City Hall. Instead, horseback riders, wagons, marching bands and harken back to early modes of transportation. SEE MORE PHOTOS More sights, style and action at the Pendleton Round-Up Rodeo feats and falls and the Junior American Indian Pageant READ MORE How to navigate the Pendleton Round-Up 20 reasons to love about Pendleton, the Old West capital of eastern Oregon — Beth Nakamura
- How to Gain Mass and Make Way For a Perfect Body
- Make Way For the Groom, All Geared Up & Ready With His Wedding Speech
- Make Way For the 3 Ways of Learning Hypnosis Online
- Why Get a Round Black Coffee Table?
- Fried Ice Cream - How to Make it at Home
- Top Ways to Earn Extra Money - 3 Ideas For Quick Income
- Ways to Increase Height Naturally Without Pills
- How to Make $100 a Day - Internet Business Income
- Make Easy Money - Some Potent Ways
- 4 Ways For Kids to Make Money
Westward Ho! Parade makes its way to Pendleton Round-Up have 200 words, post on www.oregonlive.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.