DANNEMORA, N.Y. (WCAX) The Clinton Correctional Facility is on lockdown after acts of violence in the prison on Thursday and Friday. New York Corrections Spokesman Thomas Mailey confirms several people were injured in those incidents. Thursday, five inmates were treated at the facility and one was taken to a local hospital. Mailey says on Friday, three staffers were taken to the hospital with minor injuries and one inmate is being treated at the facility hospital. Mailey says the department has zero tolerance for acts of violence in their facilities and an investigation into what happened is ongoing.
- Inmate fatally stabbed at Bibb Correctional Facility
- Justice Department launches probe into Edna Mahan Correctional Facility for Women
- NEET 2018 Correction Window Opens at cbseneet.nic.in; Make these 3 Changes by 18th May 2018, 5PM
- County Board seeks land for new jail, sewer facility
- Lockdown lifted at Santa Ana hospital, with suspect who made threat not caught
- Staten Island correction officer accused of raping female inmate
- Harold Guskin, Acting Coach Who Nurtured Stars, Is Dead at 76
- Hillary and Bill Clinton Go Separate Ways for 2018 Midterm Elections
- Vt. inmate causes lockdown at Pennsylvania prison
- Bridgeport PD: ‘Violent’ man threw officer down stairs
Violent acts prompt lockdown at Clinton Correctional Facility have 209 words, post on www.wcax.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.