Bay City News Service Published 6:36 pm PDT, Monday, September 16, 2019 BART officials said South Hayward station has reopened following some power line issues that PG&E corrected Monday evening. Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- California wildfire erupted just minutes after a high-voltage power line broke as 50mph winds fan the flames forcing further evacuations, burning more homes and leaving huge swathes of the state without electricity
- No permanent power line, gensets banned: Residents warn of stir
- PG&E Power Line Failed Minutes Before a California Wildfire
- Letter: Manhattan’s power lines are buried, California’s should be
- California wildfire began minutes after high-voltage power line malfunctioned
- North Korea Reopens Phone Line With South Korea, and the Phones Sure Are Weird
- Gales of October: Strong winds whip up Lake Superior, knock down power lines
- FCC dealt setback in broadband-over-power-lines push
- Game on! Nintendo's Power Line returns this weekend only
- Radio operators OK rules on Net over power lines
Update: South Hayward Station Reopens, Power Line Issue Resolved have 187 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.