Bay City News Service
Published 6:36 pm PDT, Monday, September 16, 2019
BART officials said South Hayward station has reopened following some power line issues that PG&E corrected Monday evening.
Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Update: Bart Sets Up Bus Bridge Around Hayward Station
- CMP submits last-minute change to its power line plan
- Storm Callum updates: Around 500 remain without power in Northern Ireland
- Storm Callum updates: Around 150 remain without power in Northern Ireland
- California power lines spark wildfires and prompt blackouts. Why not just bury them?
- Thousands without power as storm fuels tornadoes, downs power lines, delays flights
- S.F. BART station reopens after fatal train strike
- Traffic alerts: Downed power lines, overturned car slow Bay Area commuters
- Man found dead on railway tracks at South Bank station