By Taylor Pettaway, mySA.com / San Antonio Express-News Published 1:43 pm CDT, Friday, September 13, 2019 Here are 12 facts you need to know about the misunderstood alligator gar. Here are 12 facts you need to know about the misunderstood alligator gar. Image 1 of / 17 Caption Close Image 1 of 17 Here are 12 facts you need to know about the misunderstood alligator gar. Here are 12 facts you need to know about the misunderstood alligator gar. TWPD: Anglers must report alligator gar harvest within 24 hours 1 / 17 Back to Gallery Texas Parks and Wildlife released this year’s regulations on fishing for alligator gar, ruling anglers need to report any that are harvested in public waters within 24 hours. Anglers can use the My Texas Hunt Harvest app or go online to report the fish. RELATED: Large 7-foot alligator gar caught in South Texas The only exemption is at the Falcon International Reservoir in deep South Texas due to its high population. The goal is to keep populations healthy, TWPD said. Other rules for alligator gar include: The department may temporarily prohibit taking or attempting to take alligator gar in a specified area for a period of up… Read full this story
- Join 24-Hour Fitness Clubs - Best Way To Keep Fit
- 24 Hour Payday Advance Loan - Cash Loan Anytime
- Emergency Lock Picking Services - The Specialty of a 24 Hour Locksmith
- 24 Hour Payday Loans Provide Timely Help For Urgent Bill Payments
- 24 Hour Fitness - Requires Absolute Dedication
- 24 Hour Cash Advance - Quickest Way to Get That Payday Loan
- Lose Weight in 24 Hours - 4 Easy Tips to Losing Weight Fast
- Small Payday Loan - Quick Cash in 24 Hours
- How to Double $1000 in 24 Hours
- How to Get Rid of Acne in 24 Hours - It's Possible!
TWPD: Anglers must report alligator gar harvest within 24 hours have 296 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.