Troy police are investigating a bank robbery. Troy police are investigating a bank robbery. Photo: Jacom Stephens / Getty Image Photo: Jacom Stephens / Getty Image Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Troy police are investigating a bank robbery. Troy police are investigating a bank robbery. Photo: Jacom Stephens / Getty Image Troy police investigating bank robbery 1 / 1 Back to Gallery TROY — City police are investigating a bank robbery Friday afternoon. At about 2:30 p.m., a man entered the Saratoga National Bank branch inside Troy Plaza at 120 Hoosick Street and demanded money, police said. He did not show a weapon but may have motioned toward his waistband to insinuate he had one, police said. The cashier complied and the suspect ran off with an unknown amount of cash. Police remained on the scene at 3:30 p.m. as they processed evidence and searched for the robber.
- San Francisco Police Investigating Recent Robbery In Chinatown’s Stockton Tunnel
- Lisle Police Investigating Armed Robbery Attempt
- Make-A-Wish helped a 10-year-old superhero stop a bank robbery and rescue someone from a burning building
- Woodbridge police searching for suspect after bank robbery
- Man sentenced to 12 years in bank robbery case
- San Francisco Police Investigate Racially Charged Attack On Can Collector Caught On Video
- San Francisco Police Investigate Racially Charged Theft Of Recycling Caught On Video
- Rhode Island man faces up to 20 years for bank robbery
- Police investigate oil leak in Ha Tinh’s Lam River
- New Haven police investigating after woman with walker in crosswalk struck by car
Troy police investigating bank robbery have 259 words, post on www.timesunion.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.