Bay City News Service Published 3:24 pm PDT, Friday, September 13, 2019 Upon their recent release on bail, two theft-ring suspects immediately restarted their alleged retail-theft operation that included stolen laptops, high-end cameras and purses, according to San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office. Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Six Apple Store employees nabbed in iPhone theft ring
- SAPD: Suspect arrested in South Side kidnapping after victim escapes
- Sonoma State University Stabbing: ‘College-Aged’ Victim Dead, Suspect Arrested
- Suspect arrested in West Palm Beach-area sledgehammer attack, theft of $128K
- More than 3,000 iPad Mini units stolen from NY airport, suspect arrested (Updated)
- Bank robbery suspects arrested after flaunting cash in Facebook selfies
- Hit-and-run suspect arrested after her own car calls cops
- Comments for : Six Apple Store employees nabbed in iPhone theft ring
- Suspect arrested in shooting of ATF agent in Chicago
- Neighbors by Ring is a neighborhood watch app that provides real-time alerts, crime reports, and safety information
Theft-Ring Suspects Arrested Again After Posting Bail have 183 words, post on www.sfgate.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.