Robin Koval is CEO and president of Truth Initiative. The opinions expressed in this commentary are her own.
JUUL’s decision to appoint K.C. Crosthwaite, a longtime Altria executive responsible for building the Marlboro brand, as its new CEO sends a strong signal that the fight to ban flavored e-cigarettes is likely to intensify. Earlier this month, after a sixth person died of lung disease related to vaping — and that number is now up to 12 — the Trump administration announced that it would be taking measures to remove all flavored e-cigarettes from the market, excluding tobacco flavors.
- Americans Deserve to Make Enough to Live Well if They Work Hard
- Auto Insurance Rates - Good Drivers Deserve Better Rates
- I Deserve Better
- You Deserve Better Than Hope
- Obesity: America's Epidemic
- To Live And Let: Why Would You Go For Agents?
- Mortgages And The Buy To Let Lending Boom
- Choosing The Right Buy-To-Let Mortgage
- A Young Man Nearly Lost His Life to Vaping
- Judge puts Michigan’s ban on flavored nicotine vaping on hold