Blake Toppmeyer Knoxville News Sentinel Published 6:00 AM EDT Sep 13, 2019 A game against a Football Championship Subdivision opponent offers a chance to address issues, and Tennessee has plenty of them. The Vols (0-2) will host Chattanooga (1-1) on Saturday (noon ET, SEC Network) at Neyland Stadium. Here are five questions facing Tennessee after the season’s first two games. What’s with Jarrett Guarantano’s apparent regression? The preseason expectation was that Jarrett Guarantano, Tennessee’s third-year starting quarterback, would thrive under first-year offensive coordinator Jim Chaney. Instead, Guarantano has struggled through two games. He had several slow or missed reads during Saturday’s 29-26 loss to BYU in double overtime. “He’s overthinking everything,” ESPN analyst Tom Luginbill said during an interview with the News Sentinel this week. Luginbill was part of the ESPN broadcast crew for the BYU game. “He doesn’t seem to have a sense of urgency in the pocket to get the ball out on time. He seems to see what he wants to do but is late to pull the trigger to do it. He should’ve had a touchdown down the seam right before the half. He should’ve had a couple other throws where if he just gets back, gets set and… Read full this story
- Police face questions on how ATM raiders evaded arrest despite patrol giving pursuit
- Football legend Ian Rush pops the question to Irish singer Carol Anthony
- Shane Phelan: 'Law Society faces questions over case of solicitor who overcharged by €650,000'
- Boeing facing questions after Ethiopian Airlines plane crash kills all 157 on board
- Theresa May faces questions after talks held in Brussels over backstop
- Football: Former Dinamo Zagreb boss faces new charges
- Jeremy Corbyn says Shamima Begum 'should be allowed back' to face questions
- Football star McAllister 'punched in face'
- Grassroots football official, 63, punched in face by parent in litter row
- Theresa May Faces Questions from British MPs Following Brexit Vote Delay (VIDEO)
Tennessee football: UT Vols, Jarrett Guarantano face questions have 335 words, post on eu.tennessean.com at September 8, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.