By Nate Gartrell | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group September 13, 2019 at 3:38 pm SAN RAMON — Police here seized several items from an apartment unit that were believed to be part of a makeshift methamphetamine lab, according to court records. On Sept. 6, authorities were called to an apartment on the 100 block of Canyon Woods Loop, by a woman who said she’d let a family friend stay at her apartment and he began cooking up meth without her permission. The result? The apartment filled with fumes from mixed chemicals, so badly that one witness complained that her “kidneys hurt,” and a responding officer began to lose his breath and was forced to exit the apartment. By the end, Mitch McDonald, 19, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing dangerous drugs, and possession of materials to make dangerous drugs. Prosecutors have not yet reviewed the case and decided whether to file charges, according to court records.The home’s other occupants later told police that McDonald talked about wanting to make meth, then got underway when his host was away at a job interview. When the home’s other occupants objected, McDonald reportedly insisted they keep it, telling them, “Don’t pour… Read full this story
- San Diego police release video of suspect shooting
- Court Records: Michelle Le Killing Suspect Had Volatile Past
- Mother arrested 27 years after she allegedly killed 3-year-old daughter in East Palo Alto
- Bay Area hospital workers exposed to coronavirus want more testing for themselves
- Will facial recognition technology bring ethical ‘sea changes’ in governance?
- Amber Heard arrives at court with her squad hours after hitting the town with her sister until the small hours of the morning - as Johnny Depp prepares to take the stand for a third day of trial
- The godmother of cocaine: Griselda Blanco committed murder aged 11, held bisexual orgies, and killed her three husbands. Now Jennifer Lopez is playing her in a film about the 'queenpin' of a $1bn-a-year drugs empire
- Coronavirus latest: Brazil's death toll tops 70,000
- Video shows Vallejo officer fatally shot man from back seat
- MAGU VS MALAMI: Real reasons behind five years cold war
Suspected meth lab busted in San Ramon have 365 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.