Saquon Barkley and Evan Engram should expect a lot of touches against the Bills. The Giants’ No. 1 wide receiver, Sterling Shepard, officially has been ruled out for Sunday’s game with a concussion. “He’s getting better,” coach Pat Shurmur said Friday. “He just kind of ran out of time this week.” In addition, veteran receiver Cody Latimer has been listed as questionable due to a calf injury. Wide receiver Darius Slayton (hamstring) and tight end Garrett Dickerson (quad) are also out. Latimer, who caught three balls for 74 yards in the season-opening loss to the Cowboys, was limited in Friday’s practice and said he wouldn’t know whether he could play until going through Sunday’s warm-ups. “There’s a little pressure [to come back] because you don’t want to let your boys down … but your body is your temple and it’s all about longevity,” Latimer said. “It’s coach’s call, trainer’s call. I’ll tell them if I’m ready to go, and they’ll make the decision.” If Latimer can’t play, the ultra-thin Giants receiving corps would be forced to turn to Russell Shepard, Bennie Fowler and T.J. Jones while offseason acquisition Golden Tate serves the second game of his four-game suspension. “You play… Read full this story
- Bill and Ted Face the Music: Every excellent (and bogus) thing we know
- Bill & Ted Face the Music: New Photos give first look at Keanu Reeves and co.
- ‘The Future Is The Future’: Bill Belichick Not Yet Ready To Examine Tom Brady’s Status With Patriots
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sex Assault Retrial
- Ice Cube Gave a Searing Explanation for How Bill Maher Crossed the Line
- Director Richard Shepard on Fake Penises, Matthew Rhys, and Why He Loves Stand-alone Episodes
- Former UC Berkeley cheerleader says coaches ignored concussions in lawsuit
- Sterling creeps higher as UK parliament prepares for vote on Brexit divorce bill
- International football's concussion protocols 'are the worst in the world'
- 'We don't need chaos': Leaders meet at Triple S to discuss Alton Sterling announcement
Sterling Shepard won’t play against Bills with concussion have 357 words, post on nypost.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.