LONDON — Soccer star Eni Aluko is condemning Amazon for not removing racist reviews of her memoir posted on the online retailer’s web site. Of the 31 reviews on Amazon’s United Kingdom site, 27 gave “They Don’t Teach This,” which details the discrimination Aluko faced during her England career, a one-star rating. Readers have used the platform to call the book “anti-white racist drivel” and “fiction” and accuse the Juventus forward of choosing to “play the race card” and “coming across as a racist herself.” Aluko, who is black, and her publishers have asked Amazon to delete the racist reviews but they remain on the site.Amazon, the second largest U.S.-based, publicly-traded company, would not directly address Aluko’s concerns, only saying it does not suppress reviews based on star rating.
- How to Be a Soccer Star
- The Best Hair Removal Cream - A Hair Removal Specialists Review
- Download Spyware Adware Removal Software Review
- Best Trojan Horse Virus Removal Programs Review
- Software For Adware Spyware Removal Download Review
- Virus Protection and Spyware Removal Software Review
- Who Will Develop The First Great American Soccer Star?
- To Wear Soccer Uniforms, It Doesn't Matter Where You Were Born For Soccer Stars
- Star Wars - The Force Unleashed Wii Review
- Virus and Trojan Removal - Program Reviews
Soccer star says Amazon didn't remove racist reviews of book have 227 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.