Madeline Mitchell Cincinnati Enquirer Published 4:25 PM EDT Sep 13, 2019 Sgt. Eric Sierra was honored Friday with a street renaming in East Price Hill, according to a press release from Cincinnati Police. The dedication began at 10 a.m. at the corner of Warsaw and Considine, now known as Sgt. Eric Sierra Way. SUPPORT JOURNALISM: Subscribe today to get access to all of our coverage City leaders, Cincinnati Police, the Sierra family and other community members gathered at the street corner to honor Sierra and his commitment to District 3 and the Price Hill community. The Cincinnati Police Department posted photos of the event on Twitter. Sierra passed in 2014 at age 39 after police said he collapsed while washing his jeep in front of his home. Sgt. Eric Sierra Way is just across the street from the old District 3 Police Special Services Section.
- This 1987 Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth is pitched to sell for £105,000
- BE Modern Man: Meet ‘the Communications Exec,’ Eric J. Henderson
- 'We love and appreciate you': 5SOS frontman Luke Hemmings celebrates turning 23 in South Korea with girlfriend Sierra Deaton as his bandmates send him birthday tributes
- BE Modern Man: Meet The ‘Change Agent,’ Eric Payne
- Zoom's stock soared in the video-conferencing company's public trading debut, making CEO Eric Yuan a billionaire (ZOOM)
- 11 insider facts most Black Friday workers know — and you probably don't
- Rush Limbaugh Mocks Alleged ‘Leaker’ Eric Ciaramella: ‘Pajama Boy in the Obama Ad’
- Former AG Eric Holder Weighs In On Rod Rosenstein, Calls Him ‘Person of Integrity’
- Rush Limbaugh Mocks Alleged Whistleblower, ‘Leaker’ Eric Ciaramella: ‘Pajama Boy in the Obama Ad’
- Heat coach Eric Glass says Derrick Walton Jr. still contributing despite shooting woes
Sgt. Eric Sierra Way named on Friday have 290 words, post on eu.cincinnati.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.