September 13, 2019 By Dar Danielson The Polk County Courthouse. A second county is now reporting its courthouse was burglarized by men hired to test the security of the court system. The spokesman for the Polk County Sheriff’s Office says the Polk County Courthouse was burglarized at midnight on Monday. The burglary is described as similar to the one reported by Dallas County Wednesday. Dallas County deputies arrested Justin Wynn, of Naples, Florida, and Gary Demercurio of Seattle, Washington inside the courthouse. The two men said they had been hired to test the courthouse alarm system and security. The Iowa Judicial Branch confirmed the men had been hired to test the electronic court system’s vulnerability — but says they did not ask the men to break into courthouses. The Polk and Dallas County Sheriff departments are working together on the investigation. Share this:FacebookTwitter
- Vehicle Theft, Burglaries Reported In Newtown
- 16 Auto Burglaries Reported In Newark
- Virginia Democrats Give Finger To Gun Activists, Advance Gun Control. West Virginia Looks At Taking Counties From Virginia, Report Says.
- Police Looking For Vehicle Involved In ‘Daylight’ Burglary Of Greensburg Home
- A Test that marked the beginning of the end for Hansie Cronje
- The Best Hosted Endpoint Protection and Security Software for 2020
- 2 More Flu Deaths Reported In Allegheny County
- Port Authority To Start Testing Mobile Ticketing App
- Beaver County ‘Snow Shovel Riding Championship’ Annual Event Canceled
- Special Report: How murder, kidnappings and miscalculation set off Hong Kong's revolt
Second county courthouse burglary reported in security test have 256 words, post on www.radioiowa.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.