After two lengthy searches, Ken Cammilleri, former city administrator/clerk for Pine City, has been tapped to be Scandia’s next city administrator. Cammilleri, who worked for Pine City from 2015 to 2018, also served as assistant city administrator in Washburn, Wis., and deputy administrator/clerk for the Village of Wind Point, Wis. Cammilleri was among the finalists named for the position in the city’s second search for city administrator this year. The city conducted a nationwide search earlier this year, and 40 people applied for the position. It was previously held by Neil Soltis. He retired May 6.In June, officials brought in four candidates to be interviewed for the position. The woman offered the job turned it down — as did the three other finalists. A second search was done, and five finalists were brought in earlier this month to be interviewed. Mayor Christine Maefsky said Friday that Cammilleri had accepted the job. Cammilleri has a master’s degree in public administration and a certificate of non-profit leadership from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee and a bachelor’s degree in political science and English from Carroll College in Waukesha, Wis.
- Maldron Hotel Belfast: Bookings booming as tourists from around world flock to new city hotel
- Gurkirat Singh Kotli And Ssp Inaugurate New City Police Station-2
- CitCo votes to terminate City Administrator Candice Miller
- From petrol attendant to Cape Town's new City manager
- Report: Growing concern for Norwich Schools after passage of new city budget
- Ansonia designs new city seal
- Metropolitan Planning Commission Selects New Executive Director
- Windsor Heights selects new public safety director
- Finalists announced: Springfield's new city manager will be from Kansas or Utah
- Civic activist selected as city’s first Bicycle Mayor
Scandia selects new city administrator have 294 words, post on www.twincities.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.