A budding section of Main Street is in the process of getting a significant mural. The work by Tavar Zawacki (American born, living in Berlin), will grace a giant wall at 1661 Main Street known as the Mid-City Apartments project (by Sinatra Real Estate). The work is already underway – the wall has been painted white, and video crews have been at the site at night, in order to tactically lay out the work with projectors (lead image). Seeing that Zawacki’s street artist name is ‘ABOVE’, many of his works feature arrows that point towards the sky, representing positiveness. The mural should take about 10 days to complete – you can get an idea about the direction of the work by viewing the video below: This latest work of public art is part of the Albright-Knox’s public art initiative. According to Sinatra Real Estate, the 50 units at Mid-City will be available in October, and to date there has been a lot of interest in the units.
- Ha Noi sees Q3 surge in mid-end apartment sales
- Hanoi sees Q3 surge in mid-end apartment sales
- Mid-price apartments overthrow low-price
- Apartments for sale on downturn in first half of 2018
- Mid-priced flats in vogue in HCM City
- Rising prices expected for HCMC aparments: report
- Apartment Segment before Price Reduction Pressure
- Real estate on top for investors - Opportunities - Investment
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 7/11
- Better to buy houses in City, rent in Ha Noi: CBRE
Rise ABOVE at Mid-City Apartments have 251 words, post on www.buffalorising.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.