By John Connolly | [email protected] | Boston HeraldSeptember 13, 2019 at 5:45 am Revolution coach Bruce Arena proved prescient earlier this week when asked if the club needed a break in its quest to grab a playoff spot. The locals were coming off a 2-1 loss at New York City FC in which the Revs had to play a man down from the ninth minute on when defender Antonio Delamea was red-carded. The Revs promptly appealed and ultimately won when the ruling was overturned on Tuesday. The one-game suspension and accompanying fine were rescinded, making Delamea eligible for Saturday’s match at Orlando. “You don’t want to play too many games when you’re playing 90 minutes with 10 players,” Arena said. “We should have walked off with a point. When you’re 97 minutes in and it’s even, you shouldn’t be conceding a penalty kick. Give them credit. They got after us. They created some good chances. Matt Turner was called upon to make some pretty good saves. But, having said all of that, I would like to think that when we’re in the closing minutes of that game, we walk off with a point.” Turner matched his previous career single-game high… Read full this story
- Big match preview for Wolves v Reading in the Carabao Cup
- Tennis Mind Game: Tennis Confidence Checklist for Big Matches
- Big match preview for Reading v Fuham
- Big match predictions as Bristol City host Swansea City
- BIG MATCH PREVIEW: Farke is sticking to his guns
- Grand Final countdown: The big match in numbers
- Converse Shoes: Always Ready to Match with Your Choice
- Northampton Saints v Saracens: Tom Vickers' big match preview
- Big guns need to fire for Ireland to rescue campaign
- 'That could be a big point'
Revolution ready for big match against Orlando have 304 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.