A data and analytics firm is projecting the U.S. price of natural gas will fall in 2020 to lows not seen since the 1970s, but local experts do not necessarily agree.
- Green groups challenge ESRI research over liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects
- Romania missed out on RON 7 billion in natural gas royalties in the last decade, says ANRM advisor
- Weaker oil and gas prices drag down BP profits
- Toma Petcu (ALDE): The price cap for natural gas will only be applied to on-shore production
- House prices will fall this year as Brexit uncertainty freezes market, Budget watchdog predicts
- UNIAN: Naftogaz to cut gas prices for industry by 19 percent from April 1
- Competition Council investigates Romgaz and OMV Petrom on how they deliver natural gas to their own power plants
- EU to take steps to boost US natural gas imports
- Steep hike in gas price drives Corrib revenues
- Romanian government may postpone gas price capping by 1 month
Report: Natural gas prices projected to fall to historic lows have 167 words, post on journalrecord.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.