It’s pick time! Will the Bears bounce back in Denver from their miserable Week 1 loss to the Green Bay Packers?Hub Arkush, PFW:It’s awfully hard to keep the faith after the Bears messed the bed in their home opener, but reality is the offense isn’t that bad and the defense is that good. We’ll worry about why the Bears stunk so bad with the ball later. Most eyes will be on Nagy and Fangio early, but what matters is the Bears are clearly the more talented group, and while the Broncos were known for their ‘D’ before Vic got there, he doesn’t have the horses they’ve had in recent years. Yes, Fangio knows Mitch, but he doesn’t know David Montgomery or Cordarrelle Patterson, and Bears fans hope that will be the key. Bears 23 – Broncos 13Arthur Arkush, PFW:Must-win? No, but must appear competent on offense? That’s bare minimum after the Bears’ Week 1 national embarrassment. With seemingly obvious untapped methods for Matt Nagy to better protect his vulnerable quarterback, I expect just that. It starts with utilizing more of his rookie runner, like Oakland did to upset Denver Monday night. And while the Broncos’ 13-game home win streak in… Read full this story
- Denver Broncos - A Third Super Bowl Title in 2009?
- Three Things You May Not Know About the Denver Broncos
- Chicago Bears Merchandise Is Now Available For Online Shoppers
- Chicago Bears - Looking Deep For a Championship Line-Up in 2009
- Chicago Bears - The Greatest NFL Team of All Time
- Cutler and the Broncos
- Broncos Cautious With Stokley
- Falcons Edge Out the Bears 22-20 on a Thrilling, Last Second Field Goal
- Broncos’ secondary faces stiffest test yet against Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs’ top-ranked passing attack
- Chiefs Scouting Report: Kansas City comes to Denver after losing two games at home
Prediction time: Chicago Bears at Denver Broncos have 322 words, post on www.kpcnews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.