Chicago police are warning residents of three residential burglaries reported in September in Bucktown and Logan Square on the Northwest Side. In each incident, an unknown person breaks into the residence through a window and takes laptops and other electronics before fleeing, according to a community alert from Chicago police. The burglaries happened: Between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m Sept. 10 in the 2000 block of North Hoyne Aveune; Between 7:30 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Sept. 13 in the 2200 block of West Palmer Boulevard; and Between 8:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Sept. 13 to a second residence in the 2200 block of West Palmer Boulevard. Anyone with information is asked to contact Area North detectives at 312-744-8263.
- Georgia man arrested for stealing mother’s electronics, demanding money, police say
- ICC World Cup 2019: Alex Hales to join England squad despite being on personal break
- Gateshead: Pair jailed after woman, 79, has epileptic fit during break-in at her home
- 3 Men Break Into Penn Valley Home: Lower Merion Police
- Man Breaks Into Hybla Valley Home, Gets Stabbed In Fight: Police
- Armed Reading Man Barricaded Himself Inside Home: Police
- 93-Year-Old Man Shot Apartment Manager Because He Was Upset About Water Damage in His Home, Police Say
- Stepfather saves child from kidnapping out of South Carolina home, police say
- Nan's heartbreak as kitchen fire breaks out and destroys home as £30,000 renovation is completed
- NWS Posts Rip Current Risk Level
Person breaks in, steals electronics from NW Side homes: police have 242 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.