Mike Pence poked fun at predecessor Joe Biden on Friday for calling himself the vice president of the United States. Speaking at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore, Pence said he heard Biden had referred to himself as the “vice president” during the Democratic debate in Houston on Thursday night. Biden, of course, served as No. 2 under former President Barack Obama. The usually straight-laced Pence said, “Let me be clear: I am the vice president of the United States of America.” It was probably one of Biden’s least offensive gaffes at the debate, where he delivered several rambling answers and non sequiturs.
- Impeach Trump, Then Mike Pence, Maxine Waters Says, Making President Furious
- Vice President Pence Rebukes Democrat Center’s Move Toward Radical Left in Calls to Abolish ICE
- Vice President Pence Will Talk Moon Return in NASA Speech Thursday
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Communist Protesters March Against Vice President Pence
- Democrats Suddenly Serious About Joe Biden for President
- Dianne Feinstein Picks Joe Biden for President over fellow Californian Kamala Harris
- Vice President Guides SCOTUS Nominee for First Capitol Hill Meetings
- Vice President Pence: ‘We Are Going to Secure Our Border One Way or Another’
- Space Force Is Here: Vice President Pence Announces Sixth Military Branch
- Vice President Mike Pence May Have to Cast Tiebreaking Vote on Brett Kavanaugh
Pence takes jab at Biden: ‘I am the vice president’ have 232 words, post on nypost.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.