In the wake of a lawsuit filed in the Monroe County Supreme court by the Rochester Police Locust last week, the Police Accountability Board Alliance has spoken out, calling the petition “anti-democratic.” In the filing, the Locust Club, which serves as the union for the Rochester Police Department, calls for a ruling to bar the Police …
- Trump calls on Florida Democrat to concede, implies fraud
- Fans lack confidence to call out anti-LGBT abuse, study reveals
- UFC news, rumors: Khabib Nurmagomedov scoffs at Nevada's call for anti-bullying PSA
- Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls
- U.S. judge denies Democrats' lawsuit to stop border wall funds
- Civil War as Democratic Congresswomen takes aim at NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver Ryan Newman’s ride.
- Kushner apartments charge improper fees, tenants allege in lawsuit
- 'Impeachment is a dirty word!' Donald Trump blasts 'radical' Democrats for their inquiry, says 'poor and pathetic' Beto 'quit like a dog' and calls the Ukrainian President a 'nice guy' he had a 'perfect phone call' with at wild rally
- Lorena Martin files wrongful-termination lawsuit against Mariners
- Ocasio-Cortez Defends Rashida Tlaib Calling Trump ‘Motherf**ker’: ‘I Got Your Back’
PAB calls lawsuit ‘anti-democratic’ have 224 words, post on nydailyrecord.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.