In the wake of a lawsuit filed in the Monroe County Supreme court by the Rochester Police Locust Monday, the Police Accountability Board Alliance has spoken out, calling the petition “anti-democratic.” In the filing, the Locust Club, which serves as the union for the Rochester Police Department, calls for a ruling to bar the Police Accountability …
- 4th-tier club highlighting anti-Semitism in German soccer
- Projected 1st Round UCLA QB Josh Rosen, Not Worried About Anti-Semitic Taunts
- Locust Valley Golf Course negotiations stalled over development rights
- Russian doping whistleblower sues Brooklyn Nets’ owner, calling libel suit ‘frivolous’
- Abuse victims say they were required by owner of Michigan gymnastics club to see Larry Nassar
- Pollak: Real Purpose of Impeachment Is to Make Up for Weak Democratic Field
- Boris Johnson rules out a Leave Alliance with Nigel Farage as the PM puts the Tories on an election collision course with the Brexit Party, telling voters: 'The only way to get this thing done is to vote for us'
- Here's What You Missed From Round One of the Democratic Debates in Detroit
- Ice Cube’s Big3 league, in $1.2-billion lawsuit, alleges Qatari investors balked on pledges
- Goldman Sachs VP 'rising star' who was told 'he sounded too gay to be on a conference call' and was 'abruptly fired' when he complained files a lawsuit claiming 'homophobic discrimination'
PAB Alliance calls Locust Club lawsuit ‘anti-democratic’ have 234 words, post on rbj.net at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.