There is nothing remarkable about the building in this month’s article except its pleasing proportions and subtlety. Perhaps that was the original architect’s intent. Its site encompasses a full city block at 110 West 7th Street, which includes an office tower and a three-level parking garage. The tower sits back from its corners at Boulder and Cheyenne Avenues and 7th Street creating a raised, open entry plaza, which further enhances the building. Continue Reading Previous Bank of America Center Building has ‘Wow Factor’
- Ban the Box Regulations in Berkeley Housing Market Could Be a First Step in Widespread Change; Opines TenantScreeningUSA.com
- Emoji, Uber and selfie: These 25 words describe the decade in tech
- How do you deradicalise returning Isis fighters?
- What really happened on Flight 103?
- Dwayne Johnson: The Pain and the Passion That Fuel the Rock
- 12 People Talk Honestly About How They Paid Off Their Debt
- 'I was shocked it was so easy': meet the professor who says facial recognition can tell if you're gay
- How Shake Shack Leads The Better Burger Revolution
- Yes, there is an alternative. These people have shown how to ‘take back control’
- Failure to restructure will mean annihilation — Obiora Okonkwo
Original Cities Service Building Houses Practicality have 211 words, post on gtrnews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.