The death of 28-year-old Andrew Finch in Wichita, Kansas, drew national attention to “swatting,” a form of retaliation in which someone reports a false emergency to get authorities, particularly a SWAT team, to descend on an address.
- Modric accepts suspended sentence for Lux fraud case
- Priest who abused boy out of prison just 15 MONTHS into 17 YEAR sentence
- Man sentenced to 15 months in prison for hit and run in Lowestoft
- Luton man who dragged along police officer when reversing his car is jailed 15 months
- Romanian jailed 15 months for ‘appalling’ knife attack and threats to kill in Luton
- Coach driver who killed cyclist in Whitechapel jailed for 15 months
- Journalist abducted and raped in Somalia for 15 months relives horrific torture
- ‘Only he knows what happened’ say police after man jailed for 15 months for hit and run
- Man who admitted stabbing his best friend to death will be sentenced next month
- Anti-doping watchdog slaps Jon Jones with 15-month backdated sanction
Ohio gamer sentenced to 15 months in ‘swatting’ case have 168 words, post on www.kplctv.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.