OTISFIELD – Marion Ruth Puglia Saucier joined her ancestors on Saturday, August 24, 2019. She passed peacefully at home with her cat beside her and her husband Roger holding her hand.
Marion and Roger married on her birthday, Sept. 18, 1988, and had a long loving marriage. Marion attended high school at Lee Academy in Lincoln and trained in Lewiston as a hairdresser. Later she worked at Market Square Nursing Home.
She is survived by her husband Roger; sons Vincent Cyr and Anthony Cyr, stepsons Aaron Saucier and William Saucier; in-laws Ronald and Jean Robichaud of Georgia; a large extended family on the Whittum, Puglia and Saucier sides; and close friends, Lucy Higgins, Sally Shaw, Susan Huckaby and Vickie Rogers.
Marion is predeceased by her parents Alfred Puglia and Edith Whittum Puglia; and a son, Stephen Cyr.
Funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time. Marion will be missed at the Otisfield Community Lunch – think carrot salad -, the Craft Group, and most of all by her husband Roger.
- It’s time for Ruth Bader Ginsburg to either show her face or RESIGN from the Supreme Court
- Dr. Alan S. Rabson, Influential Cancer Researcher, Is Dead at 92
- Pam Henry, the Last Poster Child for Polio, Dies at 68
- Juliann Bluitt Foster, Trailblazer in Dentistry, Is Dead at 80
- SHELOR, Bertha Jane
- Ribbens, Clarice Nancy
- Doris Day, Legendary Actress And Singer, Dies At 97
- Dramatic video: Baby Kingston stopped breathing. Fortunately, this deputy was nearby.
- Francine Shapiro, Developer of Eye-Movement Therapy, Dies at 71
- Dr. John Hansen, Who Made Marrow Transplants Safer, Dies at 76