A new addition to Boston dining has arrived: A Taco Bell in Downtown Crossing opened Friday at noon. The fast food chain, home to delicacies such as the Toasted Cheddar Chalupa and the Crunchwrap Supreme, opened its doors at 74 Summer St. — just in time for lunch Friday. Ozy Guzman, 25, of Quincy and Christina Ciarmataro, 26, of Brockton work down the street at Uno Due Go. They said they ran over as soon as they heard the new Taco Bell was up and running. “Since they announced that this place is opening, I’ve been waiting anxiously just to come down and buy something, so it’s really exciting to hear that it finally just opened,” Guzman said. “I just ran out of the store and was like, ‘Hey Christina, let’s go get tacos.’ ” “Now we can, on our lunch breaks, run over here and get something different,” Ciarmataro said. Jason Masterson, 40, of Waltham works in IT consulting in the area. He said he was excited to have a Taco Bell in easy proximity to his work and his clients. “There’s a lot of Mexican places, but there’s not a lot that’s grab and go, super quick, so it’s… Read full this story
- She speaks English. Her co-workers don’t. Inside a rural chicken plant, whites struggle to fit in.
- He found 15 books in a Sierra dumpster. Then he found out they belonged to Thomas Jefferson.
- Dog About Town: Sipping, swimming and more things to do with your pooch
- Dog About Town: Splishing and splashing and more things to do
- Dog About Town: A camp-inspired party and more things to do
- Dog About Town: Diving into pool parties and more things to do
- Dog About Town: Splashing in the pool and more things to do with your pooch
- Dog About Town: Paddling with your pooch and more things to do
New Taco Bell opens in Downtown Crossing have 328 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.