The Maui County Council is set to receive public testimony Friday about a resolution to drop the county’s appeal before the U.S. Supreme Court regarding its discharge of treated wastewater from its Lahaina plant. Read more Mahalo for reading the Honolulu Star-Advertiser! You’re reading a premium story. Read the full story with our Print & Digital Subscription. Subscribe Now Log In Already a subscriber? Log in now to continue reading this story.
- Incoming Florida governor given finalists for Supreme Court
- Wyoming Supreme Court upholds Hill lawsuit dismissal
- Trump turns to U.S. Supreme Court as last chance to keep his finances secret
- Demonstrators gather as U.S. Supreme Court hears major gun case
- U.S. Supreme Court justices debate whether to dismiss major gun case
- U.S. Supreme Court leans toward BP unit in Montana Superfund case
- Trump asks Supreme Court to take up House subpoena fight over financial records
- Eleven Supreme Court judges rule UNANIMOUSLY that Boris Johnson's suspension of Parliament WAS unlawful - in historic ruling that sends Prime Minister's Brexit plans into chaos as Speaker Bercow vows to recall MPs 'without delay'
- Antonin Scalia's death calls supreme court gun rights stance into question
- Suit to Destroy Obamacare Slouches Toward the Supreme Court
More testimony expected on Maui appeal to Supreme Court have 219 words, post on www.staradvertiser.com at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.