Bay City News Service
Published 12:02 pm PDT, Tuesday, September 17, 2019
An inmate who walked away from a minimum-security facility at Salinas Valley State Prison on Saturday was taken back into custody Monday afternoon in San Francisco, according to state correctional officials.
Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Man Convicted Of Punching, Killing Inmate At Ohio Prison
- 26 inmates of Agodi prison to sit for 2018 NECO exam
- Has coronavirus scared people away from SF's Chinatown?
- U.S. Accuses Iran of Providing Yemen Allies with New Missiles, Says Weapons 'Do Not Just Walk Away'
- Peter Green still part of Fleetwood Mac's fibre, five decades after walking away from fame
- Domestic violence: Walk away from toxic relationships, activist advises women
- Orioles' Chris Davis considered walking away from baseball after 2019 season
- Coach John Beilein reportedly to leave Cavaliers, walk away from remaining contract
- Paras Chhabra walks away with Rs 10 lakh, Arti Singh evicted in Bigg Boss 13 finale?
- Bigg Boss 13 finale: Paras Walks Away With Rs 10L; Salman Declares Sidharth Shukla As The Winner