Bay City News Service
Published 12:02 pm PDT, Tuesday, September 17, 2019
An inmate who walked away from a minimum-security facility at Salinas Valley State Prison on Saturday was taken back into custody Monday afternoon in San Francisco, according to state correctional officials.
Copyright © 2019 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, Rebroadcast or any other Reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. is prohibited.
- Northern Nevada inmate walks away from prison camp
- Another inmate walks away from camp
- Officials: Inmate walked away from work crew in Phoenix
- Gail Walker: Nothing will improve here until our walk away from the troubled past breaks into run
- Cali. inmate who walked away from San Quentin is caught
- California inmate who walked away from San Quentin is caught
- Gov. McMaster: Safer to keep inmates in SC prison than evacuate them
- Ringleader of Denver crime syndicate escapes from Golden minimum-security prison
- Tipton offender walks away from state fair work site