Preparatory work will begin later this month for the demolition of a community center in West Duluth, the city of Duluth announced. Nearby residents will begin to see equipment arriving the week of Sept. 23, according to a news release from the city. Residents can expect to see workers during the daylight hours, truck and equipment traffic and increased noise during the demolition process, which is expected to be completed by approximately the second week of October. Demolition of the community center, which is at Seventh Street and 40th Avenue West, was included in the 2010 Parks and Recreation Master Plan. During the fall, city staff will begin working with the community to design future park improvements, according to the news release.
- Martin Park Nature Center
- The Space Saving Sharp UX-CD 600 Communications Center With Sharp UX-CD 600
- Resource Center Opened For Victims Of Calimesa Sandalwood Fire
- Baldwin Park Car Accidents Caused by Red-Light Runners
- Downtown Royal Oak Offers Free Handicap Parking
- The Joy of RC Electric Park Flyers
- Oklahoma City Recreation Centers
- Peace Center Works To Combat Bullying In Bucks Co.
- Nature Calls to St Augustine - Great Area Parks
- Raue Center Plans Halloween Bash
Merritt Park Community Center demolition coming have 205 words, post on www.duluthnewstribune.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.