Madeline Mitchell Cincinnati Enquirer Published 4:22 PM EDT Sep 13, 2019 A North Avondale man was indicted Friday in connection to the evacuation of Springdale Target, according to court records. Landen Whitehead, 26, is being held on a $600,000 bond after police responded to the Target at 900 E. Kemper Road for a report of a man with a knife on Sept. 4, according to court documents. Target management evacuated the customers and employees from the building. SUPPORT JOURNALISM: Subscribe today to get access to all of our coverage A SWAT team was called to the scene, the documents state. Whitehead eventually surrendered the knife and was taken into custody. Whitehead has been charged with inducing panic, a felony, and aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor, and will next be seen in court on Sept. 16.
- Eunice man indicted in November murder case
- Man Indicted In Melrose Convenience Store Armed Robberies
- Malden Man Indicted On Child Rape Charges
- 22-year-old man indicted in May kidnapping, armed robbery of Baton Rouge firefighter
- Man indicted in slayings of Ohio couple, unborn child
- Baton Rouge man indicted in Stearns Street slaying
- Colorado man indicted for not reporting to serve tax evasion sentence faces five more years
- Man acquitted in cookout slayings faces firearms indictment
- WikiLeaks founder indicted on Espionage Act charges, raising issue of press freedoms
- Dr. Drew: Media-driven panic over coronavirus is a bigger problem than the virus
Man indicted on inducing panic at Springdale Target have 237 words, post on eu.cincinnati.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.