By EMILY RAMSEYContributing Editor Madison, Wisconsin, is home to a lot: the state capitol; the University of Wisconsin-Madison, with over 30,000 students; lakes galore, making it a haven for water lovers during its pleasant, too few summer months; and so many bars and restaurants it would keep visitors busy for a year of night-outs, at least. Wisconsin State Capitol Dane County Farmers’ Market Outdoor and Water Activities Olbrich Botanical Gardens Continue Reading Previous Greenwood Art Project Calls for Public Artwork Proposals to Honor Tulsa’s Black Wall Street
- Hoosier Cities Among Top Places to Live
- Five Wisconsin Bands to Watch in 2019 & how to see them live for free
- World Food Prize president Ken Quinn to retire after 20 years
- Hardware store closing displays small town retail struggles
- A woman of many firsts, Minnesota’s Eugenie Anderson profiled in new book
- Borsuk: Teaching ranks need a lot more Alyssa Molinskis
Madison, Wisconsin a Great City with Many Attractions have 163 words, post on gtrnews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.