“S/O to @bakenbabes for this 100% THAT BITCH milkshake,” Lizzo wrote on Instagram in the hours before the concert with Ari Lennox. “It definitely brought all the boys to the yard hoe 🤪”
The creation — a Funfetti sugar cookie and cupcake, cotton candy, lollipop, and gumballs all on top of a Fruity Pebbles cereal milkshake — was only available at Bake’n Babes until the Detroit-born, Houston-reared rapper and flautist played her show tonight.
We’ll see if it gets an encore. Watch Lizzo’s whole freak shake video video below.
- Tampa Bike Shop Feeling Pain as U.S.-China Trade War Continues
- Give these desserts a try for Easter meals
- Jimmy Buffett to visit Tampa's Amalie Arena
- Fish Waffles Are the Hottest New Dessert Trend
- Tampa General's New "Mission Control" Center Aimed to Improve Patient Care
- Tampa Mom Promoting Awareness For Childhood Cancers
- Madewell opens men's shop in King of Prussia Mall
- 7 shops selling the coolest Bryce Harper and Phillies merch
- World's best cities for people who love to shop
- Two artisan markets to shop for unique Mother's Day gifts