When local attorney Steven Klepper attended a conference for appellate lawyers in Chicago recently, he was surprised when Don Willett, now a judge on the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, recognized him and called out across the room, “Hey, Steve!” Willett recognized Klepper from his Twitter page — @MDAppeal — where Klepper, …
- Twitter Offers: Social Network Tests New Commerce Feature
- Is Your Small Business Using Twitter Correctly?
- How to Use Twitter During Office Hours
- How to Use Twitter Video to Tell Better Stories on Social
- How to Use Twitter Live Video for Business
- Now use Twitter directly from Tumblr Dashboard
- Useful Twitter Tips
- Antonio Brown uses Twitter as a weapon against Ben Roethlisberger
- After millions of investment, jurisdictions try to achieve potential of fiber network
- Market Report: Used Cars Market Trends 2018
Lawyers use Twitter to stay in the loop and to network have 146 words, post on thedailyrecord.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on USA Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.